Side-challenge for Andria: Armando Carnevali Youngster

Saturday, February 21, 2009

If you do remember, I have launched a little while ago a small so-called side-challenge for my Football Manager 2009 game, basically taking the youngster which is described as "the best to come" and offering it a contract, first team chances and so on, just too see how well he develops.

My first and only player until now was Armando Carnevali, a rather poor central defender (but good for the Serie C1/C I was in back then). Although he doesn't have the necessary skills, I also trained him to play as a right back, just to get even more playing chances. He does play well, but unfortunately, he won't be a name to add to my wonderkids list. Check him for yourself. With coaches twice as better and with two more years in his back, he still didn't improve much at all!

0 comments: