About Us

Monday, September 29, 2008


Hello everybody and welcome to my Football Manager blog! As you probably imagine, I am a huge fan of this game (been playing it since CM 2 was released) and I have decided that, starting the release of Football Manager 2009 I will share my experience playing it, along with tactics, training schedules, player suggestion, tips hints and everything a manager should know. I know that every little bit helps and I'm here to do my best.

Also, I will try to keep my eyes open for the latest news, reviews and everything related to this great game and post links to that stuff here. So we can say that I am planning to create a true Football Manager portal here, so you should consider checking back regularly.

I know it's pretty obvious but just to make things clear: all the games in this world only exist because a community of fans surrounds them and I want you, the community, the Football Manager fans, to write all your thoughts, tips and advice on the game here. So let's become a big, happy family and share our experience, too.

I know that having my own website, hosted on my own server would've been better than a laggy blog here, but having in mind that my finances are entirely spent on all sorts of other things, having my own website is not possible at the moment. Hopefully better days will come for me and until then, I hope you will be able to live with me and accept this blog as it is. Thank you and please have fun!

0 comments: