Back with a new challenge!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I am terribly sorry I could not update the blog anymore, but some horrible problems with my computer (a big bad virus) made it impossible for me to save anything. I had tried to create a backup of my save game with Steaua Challenge but unfortunatelly Football Manager 2009 kept crashing with the game loaded - I have no idea why.

So, even though disillusioned and ready to call it quits, I have decided to come back with the Ultimate Football Manager Challenge - I will start a game unemployed in Italy and try to bring the club that will want me to the first division. It will be an awesomly difficult job since I have no experience with playing in lower Italian leagues whatsoever and the wonderkids I found will certainly not accept joining my team.

I will play and keep you updated - probably no longer with wonderkids and top players, but with great players to buy for smaller teams. So tune in and let's keep it rolling. I hope that this time tehre will be no virus to stop me!

0 comments: