Football Manager 2009: Steaua Bucharest Challenge!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am really excited since I have finally purchased Foorball Manager 2009 and started playing! I have started my first Football Manager 2009 challenge: managing Romanian team Steaua Bucharest, I have to make them reach the final of the Champions League in four seasons. Of course, this means that the last Burton Albion challenge I started will be abandoned, even though it is unfinished.

It will definitely be a pretty hard job to do since the Romanian team does not have too much power up front and it generally holds pretty old players, but it will be a nice spell that will make me ready for further challenges.

Another problem will be the fact that I am still marking my debut with Football Manager 2009 so I don't know all the tactical tricks yet. However, you should stick with the blog since I will post all my progress, all the findings and all the best tactics I create along the way. The best thing? I will post lists with great Football Manager 2009 players for all of you to enjoy (and share!)

So visit again for more, including screenshots!

0 comments: