Good 532 tactic

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

As I said, in my Football Manager 2009 challenge I recorded some good results and I decided to share the tactic for you. It is a good 5-3-2 tactic, pretty offensive one and I am satisfied with it. Here is how players should be placed:

Here are the team instructions for my Football Manager 2009 tactic:

It's very important to have your central defender (the one in the middle) set as following:

Other notes:

Left and right central defenders should man mark. Be careful to change that if oposing team plays with just one forward. Central midfielder should have a slightly defensive setting and HOLD UP BALL (this is very important otherwise your wingers won't have time to go up the pitch) Your best forward should be set to run with ball and forward run, and also set a more offensive mentality. Everybody else stays with default instructions, as posted.

Please let me know if my 532 FM 2009 tactic worked for you. For me it sure did a good job!

Remember to visit Everything Football Manager 2009 in the future for more tactics!

0 comments: