FM09 Good Young Romanian Players

Monday, November 17, 2008

I just realized after writing the Football Manager 2009 Wonderkids list yesterday with six great players that I omitted a few players of my own. As I have stated before, I have started a Football Manager 2009 challenge with Steaua Bucharest, a Romanian football team. And, while searching other clubs for players, I forgot about mine!

Steaua Bucharest begins the 08/09 season with three great youngsters I'm really satisfied with until now. Check their stats now:

Razvan Ochirosii - AMLBogdan Stancu - FC
Alexandru Iacob - DMC (but he can also play as Central Defender)
The only problem about these three good young players is the fact that they are pretty expensive, after all and they don't have sky rocketing stats. But if you have the money or ever find yourself in trouble, they will do a great job!

0 comments: