Andria Challenge: Serie B Is Piece of Cake

Monday, March 9, 2009

Of course I'm kidding, it's not actually too easy for my Andria team in the Serie B (for the first time so high since the game started), but at least we are not being beaten by every team in the division, on the contrary.

I was recently surprised to see my guys simply blow away opposing Frosinone and record the biggest victory since I started managing the club! 6-0 for a team which is for the first time in the Serie B is indeed an award by itself. Hopefully more things like this one will happen in the club's future and hopefully my Andria will keep it going and remain in the Serie B for the next season, too. Now, let's start bragging with the "summary" of the result which proves that in Football Manager 2009 for me Serie B is a piece of cake (of course, I'm just joking :P)

0 comments: