Football Manager 2010 Features I'd Love

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Even though it's still early and I still didn't get enough Football Manager 2009, I think it's time I let you know (and maybe you let me know, too) which features you'd like to see implemented in Football Manager 2010 - a game which we know is in the works at Sports Interactive.

Therefore, on my wish list for Football Manager 2010 are:

- a better, improved 3D match engine with less stupid movement from players and so many misses.
- improved rating system of the players
- More detail in 3D, and more cameras
- Some new improvements to the tactics screen (I don't know what, but I'd like to see something new - but not something to completely change the game)
- less repetitive and boring press conferences and press interaction. Make it as varied as possible!
- Some more "personal life" aspects to our manager lives, but without trying to do too much. A few touches won't hurt, after all.

I can't think of much else right now. What do you say, though? What features would you like to see in Football Manager 2010?

1 comments:

turner said...

nice blog mate, and i'd agree, i have a blog myself, same ideas for FM10. Come see my blog and gimme a buzz about being partner sites.
(fmjournals.blogspot.com)