Wow, I'm famous!

Friday, March 6, 2009

I am shocked, amazed and thrilled, this is simply one of my best days ever! Everything Football Manager, a blog I never thought will draw any attention was mentioned and talked about at Unigamesity in an article "Next Level Gaming: Football Manager 2009 Addiction". So go read it :D Heh, I'm famous! Who would've believed that? I certainly wouldn't! Here's a quote from the article:

His concern for his players, his desire to do good, his option to invest emotion, to really care about a video game. He writes about players he buys, players he sells, he posts about results and standings, just as you would expect to see on a real sports website. But this is just about his team. His piece of a world, his challenge. And that, my friends, is something which should be appreciated.


PS: I promise I will update the blog more often, as the author of that article said! :D

0 comments: