FM 09 Woderkids

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am so excited about the upcoming release of Football Manager 2009 that today, while I was playing FM 08 as usual, I was unable to focus and do anything right: my mind kept flying and thinking about the wonderkids in FM 2009. So I started to edit some pictures and I came up with the logo above which is only 5% my work but anyway... at least it makes the pain a bit more easy.

So, as you can see, I have created this page and it will feature, as soon as the game gets released, links towards my posts with FM09 wonderkids. But until then I am 100% sure I'll find something else to do - maybe predict a few of them? Feel free to share your thoughts on the matter!

As promised, here is the first small list of Football Manager 09 great youth players:
First Football Manager 2009 Wonderkids
FM09 Good Young Romanian Players

Be sure to check back for more!

0 comments: