Andria Challenge: Season 2 Over

Monday, January 5, 2009

It's been a great and impressive season for Andria this year, since we've managed to grab the promotion to a higher league and, hopefully, to real football - only if the team manages to keep up the great form of the season! But I will worry in the future, as I have to show you the great results of the second season!

As you can see in the screenshot below, Andria Bat managed to keep up with the great form presented in the previous update, and I am sure that naturally we would've been the winners, but Gela also had an amazing form and grabbed the first place. Fortunately, following the playoffs, I managed to lead the team to victory and we gained promotion - it was tough and unexpected, but I am incredibly happy.

Serie C2C standingsFrench man Yann Schneider was impressive and he became the best player in my team and also the highest rated player in the division, while winger Aris Falzone - a kid with awful stats, managed to perform incredibly well in the matches. Probably he won't be here next season, but he looked great and I kind of got attached to it.

Andria player ratingsAlso, as opposed to last year when my strikers were simply embarrassing, this year Andria made me proud of the Football Manager challenge and we had two forwards in the top - unfortunately no first place for us.

Finally, the Serie C2C stats: Andria was not considered overachiever (which seems strange to me) but Yann Schneider grabbed the signing of the season tag and, as I said, he also became the highest rated player in the division. He loves the club and I love him, so I hope I'll be able to keep him a little longer in the team :) Oh, and as a fun fact, Daniele Russo, the "worst signing of the season" is an ex-Adria player. It appears that I have done a good job selling him for an immense 10K!

Season overviewMore personal and detailed impressions about the second season in my Ultimate Football Manager Challenge are coming up in a future post, as well as an explanation of the tactic that got me so high in the charts. So stay tuned!

0 comments: