Side-challenge for Andria challenge launched

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's been a while since I last posted about my Football Manager challenge and I will try to make it up these days and update you with my progress. Until then, I must announce that I started a side-challenge for my Andria team in Football Manager 2009.

It's not about gaining anything, it's just for pure fun and progress watch: every time my assistant manager considers a promoted youth "one of the best which ever was promoted", I will keep an eye on him, help him progress, offer him first team chances and finally check him until he ends his career.

I consider this very fun because, most important of all, will allow us all to see just how acurrate are our assistant's predictions.

Therefore, I have already started with Armando Carnevali, a central defender which got promoted at the beginning of the second season with Andria. He does not look too bad, unfortunately he did not record a rise in stats because I have some very poor coaches (which I plan to change in my third season, since I am in a better division).
I have also instructed Carnevali to learn a new position and become a right fullback, even though he doesn't necessary have the required stats, but this will grant him even more first team chances.

So this is my FM2009 side-quest related to the main Andria challenge. I am really curious what will become of him...

0 comments: