Macclesfield Challenge: Last Transfer in the Window

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

After taking a better look at my Macclesfield squad after the first batch of players brought in, I have decided to bring in another Central Defender, this season hoping to battle against relegation with a good defense. Otherwise I would've brought in a winger since the ones I have now are of really poor quality.

Either way, I managed to bring in a really great player, 29 years old Senegalese central defender Mamadou Seck, a tall player that is great in the air and also has some really good defending stats, as you can see in the image below. Actually, Seck just became my best central defender and I truly hope he will manage to remain injury-free for most of the season.

On the minus side, Seck is a really slow player, but hopefully his other stats will make up for that.



Now I can say for sure that Mamadou Seck is the last transfer for Macclesfield this season since we have no more money (nor for wages, nor for buying players). I don't really like the fact that some of my best players are really slow (Seck, Thiam, Balasko) but since my main goal is to stay clear of relegation this season and build up the squad for the future, I hope that I won't lose the bet for better but slower players...

We'll see for sure in my future Macclesfield Challenge updates...

0 comments: